- Q: When will be the start of the self-nomination phase for the 2019 Congress?
A: The self-nomination phase has started last September 3, 2018 and will end on September 28, 2018.
- Q: What should be the accreditation level of the school to be qualified/ considered to join the program?
A: The program is opening the application to all schools, regardless of accreditation level.
- Q: Are LUCs included in the selection process of AYLC?
A: Yes. Hopefuls from State Universities and Colleges, Local Universities and Colleges, Private Schools, Sectarian, Schools for Indigenous Peoples, etc. are welcome to apply.
- Q: Are Bachelor of Law students allowed to join the program?
A: No. Although Bachelor of Law is an undergraduate program, a degree in another undergraduate program is a prerequisite to be able to take it.
- Q: What if my school follows a trimestral academic calendar? How many terms should I have left to attend after the congress?
A: You need to have at least two terms left to attend after the Congress on Feb. 19-22, 2019.
- Q: What if I am a transferee from another school? Will my grades from the previous school be included for assessment?
A: No. Only the grades from the current school will be included in the assessment.
- Q: What if I am a shiftee from another course? Will my grades from the previous course be included for assessment?
A: Yes. All the grades acquired from the current school will be included in the assessment.
- Q: Can I submit a Certified True Copy of Grades (CTG) instead of the original Transcript of Records (TOR)?
A: Yes. If acquiring a TOR will take time and be expensive for you, CTC of Grades will suffice provided it is with signature of the registrar.
- Q: Can we submit our requirements in bulk instead of submitting them individually?
A: Yes. You may submit your requirements, together with other nominees from their school/ organization. This will help you save on expenses.
- Q: I have one more year in college before I graduate, can I join the Congress?
A: Yes. Eligible to join are:
- 2nd to 3rd year in a 4-year course
- 3rd to 4th year in a 5-year course
- 4th to 5th year in a 6-year course